Thursday, January 10, 2013

Time to dust off the blog...

..it wasn't much of a blog but it deserved a bit better than this...

Anyways - new year - new goals. Random thoughts.

My WORD of the year - one little word. Can't get much smaller than the word I picked so get ready...get set...

Go!

Did you miss it? I almost did. I almost missed out on some pretty important parts of my life. I think I have pulled out in time to make the changes I needed to make to get back on track and this small precious word is going to help me. So watch carefully this time...cause here...we....

GO!!

Yup. Go. go. gO.

doesn't seem all that impressive but I thought about it and all the things that have been going on lately and I have come up with a few of the following very helpful sentences.

It is time me to GO...

...outside for more fresh air. I missed out on some pretty spectacular days in the sun, looking out and wishing I was out there...

...see what my daughter is up to.  The looks of surprise and welcome on her face is the best feeling...

...to Scrapfest and experience all that I have only heard about. It's my turn now...

...out of business.

...for more runs. I have made a GOal of 10k on Race Weekend...a whole lot of GO before that happens. I haven't GOne for 10 K straight running so this will be interesting...

...have fun. A friend's place, a crop, a trip, on the floor playing a game with E.

And it is also time to let go. Things I can't change. Things I don't have control over. People who engineer  stress and drama for no other reason because they can. Oh yes they are the first to go...

And so here I go with my first, but I certainly not my last blog post of the year, which will return to our usual health related topics.

Health tip #1 - get enough sleep, to give your body *enough* rest.

GOod night...


1 comment:

  1. I like your one little word. It means a lot and gives one much to think about. I might borrow it as I work on mine (which is "focus")

    Keep posting your new post notices to LIO. I forget to visit otherwise.

    ReplyDelete